What is Photofacial IPL?
IPL PhotoFacial can do wonders for your skin. This treatment improves the appearance of photoaged skin, removes sun spots, freckles, brown pigments, and hyperpigmentation.
IPL Photo Facial can do wonders for your skin. This treatment improves the appearance of photo aged skin, removes sun spots, freckles, brown pigments, and hyperpigmentation.
The process is ideal for patients with active lifestyles because the procedure requires no downtime and has a low risk of side effect
This non-invasive, gentle approach uses targeted flashes of light to treat hyperpigmentation without injuring the surrounding healthy skin. Light of several wavelengths is shined on the skin. Dark spots selectively take up the energy from the light which allows for their removal. This leaves the skin with a more radiant appearance. In addition, the light energy may lead to increased collagen production which is thought to improve superficial wrinkles.
How long does the procedure take and how many will I need?
We determine an IPL treatment plan for each patient, taking into account the number and severity of skin conditions being addressed. On average, a series of four to six treatments is recommended, scheduled at two to three week intervals. Each session usually lasts about 20 minutes, with patients returning to normal activity immediately. By dividing the full program into several sessions, IPL treatments provide gradual, natural improvement with excellent long-term results.
Few Facts About IPL Photo Facial:
- IPL is the best methods for sun spot removal, the sunspots on your skin will absorb the light energy and destroys the unwanted pigment.
- IPL is the only and effective way to get rid of sunspots on your face and your body, bleaching cream for sunspots will only temporarily fade the unwanted pigment.
- Dark sunspots have the best results with IPL Photo Facial, dark pigment absorbed more light energy with the IPL Photo Facial.
- IPL for light brown sunspots require multiple treatments.
- Age spots removal with IPL Photo Facial are possible but require multiple treatments, consultation required.
- We can treat Melasma with IPL, consultation required.
- At-home treatment for sunspots will not be effective. the best treatment for sunspot is IPL Photo Facial
- Natural Beauty Laser, will provide you with the best results for sunspots removal in Delray Beach FL with our IPL Photo Facial treatment.
Hundreds of our customers have already share their experience on google reviews:, Here’s what they’re saying about us
I’ve gotten multiple Ipl sun spots done by Belle at Natural Beauty Laser and she is the best! She’s extremely educated and knows what she’s doing. She’s nice, reliable and makes you feel comfortable. I recommend her for any kind of laser treatment- I trust her with my face! She has completely transformed my skin❤️
The results have been phenomenal… I have had the laser on my face and hands to get rid of brown spots and I am amazed at the results. Would definitely recommend Natural Beauty laser for laser any services they provide.
The girls are very professional, they explained the IPL procedure and I felt completely comfortable. The suite (now in Delray Marketplace ) is clean and I felt safe. I am thrilled with my results; my sunspots are either gone or have faded. I would highly recommend Natural Beauty Laser for the best IPL sun spot removal in Delray Beach FL.